FDI in Asia (GO EAST for European investors)
- Pre-Investment and Market Entry Strategy Advisory
- Production site analyses and feasibility studies
- Liaison with local investment authorities and business agencies
- Decision making M&A vs. Greenfield & Brownfield Investments
- Advice on assigning responsibilities for complete business units to Asia
- Advice on Business set-ups – in a hub or in the local market
- Interim Support in Subsidiary Management, Controlling and Communications in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Singapore
- Advice on the establishment of an Asian holdings company as intermediary holdings that controls and steers the Asian activities
GRA:FIN offers local expertise to multinational corporates that plan to enter the emerging markets of China and Southeast Asia, and help to set up local entities.
GRA:FIN advises on the suitability of an investment by comparing local market entry capabilities and analyzing the differing tax and legal incentives of each market. China, Hong Kong, India and ASEAN countries all offer very different investment opportunities – we can find the best options across the region, something single-country firms cannot do.
FDI in Europe (GO WEST for Asian investors)
For Asian investors we offer research services and direct leads to available European (e.g. German, Swiss and Austrian) target companies.
- Search for potential acquisition targets including distressed assets
- Search for the right joint venture partner
- Complete M&A advisory services
- Assistance in negotiations with local investment authorities and business agencies
- Support to obtain tax incentives and subsidies
- Business Set-up Services
- Start-up management (interim)
- Property Investment Advisory & Real Estate Management Services
GRA:FIN advises foreign investors on the establishment of a European headquarter that controls and steers the European activities. Emphasis is laid on adapting the regional investment criteria and utilisation of local tax and legal requirements.